[HacktionLab] Campaign workshops from Open Rights Group

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Thu Sep 20 19:23:35 UTC 2012

Hola

"yeah lets stick it up their and bring the court case on ".

And let's be honest - how many of us really do that - and how many do
that in a very public way? It's an easy thing to ask of others, but I
quite like my address without starting HMP. And my front door with the
hinges it currently has. I know, I'm a non-commited light-weight. But
I sleep like a kitten.

Cheers

On 20/09/12 20:02, Alan Dawson wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 05:50:25PM +0100, Mick Fuzz wrote:
>> Aw don't say that Alan I was only helping them out because you
>> said they were doing good stuff  :)
>
> Well they are ;-) but don't you find them all a bit whiney about
> wanting you to write to MP's all the time, rather than actually
> building Tor exit nodes in the UK, which would be like ...
> practical. This was mentioned on a their mailing list a little
> while ago, and the response was all ' ..  child porn ... what would
> the papers say ' rather than "yeah lets stick it up their and bring
> the court case on ".
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan Dawson

penguin