[HacktionLab] proposed system for Movement Support Gathering - any interest?

Tom Lord toml at aptivate.org
Fri Sep 21 21:40:50 UTC 2012

> My feeling is towards CiviCRM for public info & Crabgrass for any
> private info.
>
> nice one
> Mick

Cool, thanks all for putting time into replies.

So it sounds like a couple of advocates for CiviCRM and a couple for
Drupal, neither of which I have experience of using. Agree that
Crabgrass is more of a private working space.

Is anyone up for helping me understand what the steps would be to get
started and towards a functional public directory with either of those
systems, maybe a chat offline (or just off this list so people don't get
bored)? And/or, is anyone up for being involved with something like that
before / after / during the movement support gathering?

cheers,
Tom.