[HacktionLab] workshop ideas

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 08:49:57 UTC 2013

On 25/01/2013 16:12, Ben Green wrote:
> Quoting Mick Fuzz <mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org>:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I've created a pad for us to share ideas on workshops.
>> https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab_workshops_ideas
>
> Why not use the wiki? Prefer not to tangle with an more services than
> necessary.
>
> http://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad

I do agree here with Ben, although that page is specifically for
BarnCamp 2013 rather than in general, which I think is Mick's aim here.
There was this page, which may be more relevant:

http://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/Table_of_Possible_Workshops_for_Hacktionlab_on_the_Road

I've added a workshop for BarnCamp 2013 to get things going:

http://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad#Domain_names_and_email_addresses:_how_do_they_work.3F

and also added this to the list on the scratch pad ;)

The other hacktionlab one I had in mind was a follow up from my previous
one in 2011, "Drawing fractals using WebGL".  Perhaps a bit too geeky?
... I can feel the nerd gag descending upon me!