[HacktionLab] workshop ideas

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Jan 30 16:54:08 UTC 2013

On 25/01/13 16:12, Ben Green wrote:
>> I've created a pad for us to share ideas on workshops.
>> https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab_workshops_ideas
>
> Why not use the wiki? Prefer not to tangle with an more services than
> necessary.
>
> http://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad

I've put the workshop idea I had on the wiki.

I am all for keeping things simple but I do really like etherpads as a
way of lowering the barrier to entry to doing collaborative planning.
It's so easy to click and add things in there, and great if you are
meeting up on IRC / skype as you can all edit at the same time.

Also. does the wiki even allow for new registrations at the moment or is
it locked down from spam user attacks?

APPEAL!!!
Can anyone deliver a workshop 9th of March at Freedom Bookshop in
Whitechapel - on using different tools to organise online?
I can help with the material but you should have some workshop delivery
skills.

nice one,
Mick