[HacktionLab] Bristol Anarchist bookfair call out

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 09:01:39 UTC 2013

On 22/01/2013 19:51, llanos wrote:
> Hey
> Not sure if this has been already mentioned here as I have not been
> following much. You prob already know but anyway. Bristol anarchist
> bookfair is looking for people to organise meetings, stalls, talks etc..
>
> http://www.bristolanarchistbookfair.org/?p=1959

Hey Guys (I guess mainly aimed at Llanos, Ben and Woodsy here).

I've taken a look at the info sheet:

http://www.bristolanarchistbookfair.org/?attachment_id=1945

and I've started filling in the proposal form:

http://www.bristolanarchistbookfair.org/?attachment_id=1947

was thinking a similar format to what Ben and I did last time, cover 4
or 5 topics quickly and then spend the last 5-10 mins introducing
BarnCamp.  So it's a taster session.

I can think of (proposing that it'd be good to do them, not that I want
to personally present all this!):

* tools for collaboration: http://kune.es/, crabgrass (grr),
https://n-1.cc/, booki, econsensous
* collaboration that creates tools: linux and free software, gimp,
libreoffice, etc (demo these running on Win and Mac as well as Lin)
* collaboration about tools for collaboration: TTFA, tactical tech?

What ye reckon?

Mike.