[HacktionLab] N23/Wordpress session: Wordpress themes and porting your site to Wordpress

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 09:28:59 UTC 2013

On 22/05/2013 19:58, bou wrote:
> On 21/05/13 17:48, Mike Harris wrote:
>> Nice, it'd get the content but not the Skin.  Does that SQL work then?
> This is getting nerdy/too-techy ;)
I think it's more geeky than nerdy.  practical skills though, but I do
wonder if it's going to be too specific.  I'd like to do it as part of
Friday's N23 session, perhaps we could split the group up into different
working groups....
> Yes I would be interested, wish I had had something like this when I
> wanted to transfer from blogger
Anyway, I've filled out the Wiki page on this:

https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad#Themeing_Wordpress_.26_Moving_your_existing_site_to_Wordpress

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html