[HacktionLab] Fwd: about transport and barncamp forest school

Chonden chonden at gmx.co.uk
Mon Jun 3 12:26:00 UTC 2013

I'm planning to drive from Bristol at around 7am on Friday morning and
have to return late in the evening on Saturday. (Unfortunately I can't
be there for Sunday).
I'll have 3 places (with gear) available in the car if it is useful.
I live in BS7 but could quite easily divert a bit. Contribution to cost
welcome but optional.
Thank you
best wishes
soon