[HacktionLab] Peace news camp advice

U us2cool at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:49:23 UTC 2013

Hi all

Just in case you were interested in this -- we have decided to opt for the
use of the 'Veracity Outreach Max' which allows you to extend ethernet up
to 200m a pop. I'll couple this with outdoor cat5e.

I spoke to a company that sells wireless network equipment and they said
unless you have line of sight with the wireless extenders (ubiquiti
nanostations) then don't bother. They were pretty genuine considering they
don't even sell the ethernet extender they recommended.

Cheers