[HacktionLab] Documentation - Video (live or no), Photos, blogging

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Jun 3 16:56:36 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I know that some of you have said that you're up for documenting it, no
doubt some make do video and I know some of you are up for taking
photos....some of you may be blogging and tweeting using the hashtag
#barncamp.

Does anybody fancy taking on the collation of this and putting it on a
web page where people can access it?

Also, did anyone have any plans of live streaming / recording anything
on video?  A choice selection of workshops would be my thought....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html