[HacktionLab] Proposed talks

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Mar 18 12:30:01 UTC 2013

Hi John,

<snip>
> If we get a free cert from https://www.startssl.com/ we can avoid
> these errors so as not to deter less technical users :-).

</snip>

yeah I know, I only added the SSL version cos some people wanted it, it
wasn't intended for normal users to use really.  Not sure quite why
someone simply reading the web site needs to have it SSL encrypted (/me
ducks and awaits the flaming), so added the SSL option for those who
felt it was important when editing and putting up the content.  Of
course being the sys admin of the server, I send all the details to the
authorities anyway.... ;)

seriously, I'll get my act together and get SSL certs from StartSSL for
the Wiki and also the BarnCamp sign-up page.

cheers,