[HacktionLab] Hacktionlab @ Barncamp?

Mick - Clearerchannel mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed May 8 18:15:20 UTC 2013

On 5/8/2013 2:46 AM, Tom Lord wrote:
> I was looking at the current list of suggested topics for sessions at
> Barncamp - couldn't see one for an introduction to Hacktionlab /
> general discussion about how the activist tech community can support
> other efforts and vice versa. As the theme is networking and
> collaboration (brilliant!!), this sounds like it would be a natural
> fit to me. What do people think?

Great Idea Tom,
What kind of remit would you think best  for this workshop? Would it
include strategy or just infrastructure of existing projects?

I was just looking at the list of workshops so far and wanting to send
an email to the list to encourange people to suggest or directly add more.
http://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad

There is time for longer hack, or project sessions on the Friday, or we
can find space for it if you can't make Friday as well.

nice one
Mick