[HacktionLab] Barn camp

Martin (Crypt) crysison at googlemail.com
Thu May 9 07:38:09 UTC 2013

Hi
Good to hear from you.  I was planning on running the cryptoparty workshop
at some point during the weekend, so having tor aswell would really
complement that kind of thing.  I'm also heading up from london, but I was
planning on getting a train up, I'm not sure if this is within your
budget.  I hate to respond with a 'me too' to an email, but would be good
to get a lift if there is someone.

A gaza tor node sounds like a great idea, its possible I can give you some
help if you need it.  I've also played around with OpenCV a little, would
be fun to do some wierd experiment with that, but not sure how people at
the camp would react to some sort of system being played with, would
certainly be a fun experiment though.

I hang around at the london hackspace quite a bit, so if you wanna meet up
beforehand to make plans that might be fun.