[HacktionLab] Is HacktionLab a 'safe space'?

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Sun May 19 12:46:05 UTC 2013

Hi all

I have never found Hacktionlab to be anything but a convivial welcoming place.

But I am a white male who likes a drop of cider..

I was wondering if it might be worth discussing something along these lines:

http://www.occupybristoluk.org/about/safe-space-policy/

The 'dry camp' bit might need an edit :)

But perhaps a 'dry' area might be an idea? Kids space & camping perhaps.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Sam