[HacktionLab] a list for hlabs

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon May 20 15:56:59 UTC 2013

On 17/05/2013 23:45, flawer wrote:
> hiz
>
> i suggested at hacklabs.org list to create one of englinsh (language)
> scope and suggested to ask it to be hosted as this one,
>
> https://listas.sindominio.net/pipermail/hacklabs/2013-May/002877.html
>
> it can go forward from now.
>

> i am not very old here and haven't participated much (i'm living x000
> thousands km south of england) and wanted to ask it at this list more
> than at other aktivix lists.
>

> whatever you reckon tell, rebate, invite, see you.

Hi Flawer,

I did answer you off list, but I'll try again on list.

Are you proposing to use the HacktionLab list as the UK Hacklabs list?
In which case we need to decide whether that's okay.

Or are you suggesting that Aktivix host the UK Hacklabs list?  In which
case you need to send a request to Aktivix for you.

I guess the wider question is, is there a demand for a UK hacklabs list,
or is this list already fulfilling the need?

Thanks for the clarification,

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html