[HacktionLab] a list for hlabs

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Mon May 20 17:02:02 UTC 2013

El 2013-05-20 17:56, Mike Harris escribió:
> On 17/05/2013 23:45, flawer wrote:
>> hiz
>>
>> i suggested at hacklabs.org list to create one of englinsh
>> (language)
>> scope and suggested to ask it to be hosted as this one,
>>

>> https://listas.sindominio.net/pipermail/hacklabs/2013-May/002877.html
>>
>> it can go forward from now.
>>

>> i am not very old here and haven't participated much (i'm living
>> x000
>> thousands km south of england) and wanted to ask it at this list
>> more
>> than at other aktivix lists.
>>

>> whatever you reckon tell, rebate, invite, see you.

> Hi Flawer,
>
> I did answer you off list, but I'll try again on list.
>
> Are you proposing to use the HacktionLab list as the UK Hacklabs
> list?
> In which case we need to decide whether that's okay.
>
> Or are you suggesting that Aktivix host the UK Hacklabs list?  In
> which
> case you need to send a request to Aktivix for you.
>
> I guess the wider question is, is there a demand for a UK hacklabs
> list,
> or is this list already fulfilling the need?

sorries, i clarify: i am asking for hacktionlab asking aktivix to host
a list (just in english) coords of hacklabs.org (whole thing, it'll be
linked from there as the 'mailing list' link)

i do the suggest here instead of discuss aktivix cos is a (present) new
for hacktionlab do something, cos i like the action this way, should i
send myself to discuss aktivix ?(i do it, just retell me once clarified)
is it not more beatiful if i should not?

i dont know the uk hacklabs vs hactionlab issue. but let's digg in
there if you want