[HacktionLab] Is HacktionLab a 'safe space'?

naomi at aktivix.org naomi at aktivix.org
Wed May 22 08:23:53 UTC 2013

Since there's not been much feedback from this, maybe it would make
more sense for people to start their own conversations rather than
have a formal workshop.

I would still be happy to co-facilitate a workshop, but given how
difficult and emotionally charged these topics are, I wouldn't want to
attempt it on my own. Two people could help save each other from
getting too drawn in.

Naomi