[HacktionLab] favourite firefox Add ons?

justsomename at tormail.org justsomename at tormail.org
Wed May 22 10:56:17 UTC 2013

Not so much an add on, but not many people know about it,
ctrl shift k will open a nice console where you can see all the requests
and page errors.

I use it to get content (usually videos) when flashgot can't, also ctrl
shift i comes in handy sometimes.

aside from that, no-script obviously,
user agent switcher often tricks subscription sites into letting you in
for free when you set yourself up as a search bot :)