[HacktionLab] london and things

bou bou at aktivix.org
Thu May 23 14:59:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm sorry for this random email answering loads of threads, but I didn't
want to spam the list.

1. there will be another car coming from London. Please people who want
to get on it email me back before the 31st of May. Depending of number
of people we'll hire a different size of car, but we've calculated it is
cheaper to split hiring and petrol between a few than individually
paying for trains and buses (to and from train stations).

2. if skype (or similar) still provide phone numbers for free, it would
be good if there could be a skype land-line-style number to contact the
camp itself.

3. we can talk bethemedia and whatever other collective-specific stuff

4. I like the proposal for a session to create the programme for the
weekend on Friday afternoon

5. Will help with the organising of the programme if I arrive early enough

b.

--
https://network23.org/bou/