[HacktionLab] london and things

Andy S andys at bristolwireless.net
Thu May 23 15:19:12 UTC 2013

On 23 May 2013 15:59, bou <bou at aktivix.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm sorry for this random email answering loads of threads, but I didn't
> want to spam the list.
>
> 1. there will be another car coming from London. Please people who want
> to get on it email me back before the 31st of May. Depending of number
> of people we'll hire a different size of car, but we've calculated it is
> cheaper to split hiring and petrol between a few than individually
> paying for trains and buses (to and from train stations).
>
> 2. if skype (or similar) still provide phone numbers for free, it would
> be good if there could be a skype land-line-style number to contact the
> camp itself.
>
> 3. we can talk bethemedia and whatever other collective-specific stuff
>
> 4. I like the proposal for a session to create the programme for the
> weekend on Friday afternoon
>
> 5. Will help with the organising of the programme if I arrive early enough
>
> b.
>
> --
> https://network23.org/bou/

Not sure using Skype is a good idea especially considering the spying the
now do on all comms via it! We usually have a landline number to call to
get through to site, which uses our PBX, but at the moment, we have no
spare numbers and the PBX is a 'little poorly' at the moment >.<. We could
get one at no great expense, and I could have the fun of trying to get it
working properly again (as I do each year!), or maybe there is
another/better solution? Perhaps Jon or Naomi who both as skilled VoIP
peeps have an idea?

*http://www.bristolwireless.net/* <http://www.bristolwireless.net/>*  | **0117
325 0067 |  **sip:info at bristolwireless.net*
*Bristol Wireless**