[HacktionLab] london and things

Andy S andys at bristolwireless.net
Thu May 23 15:53:58 UTC 2013

On 23 May 2013 16:46, johnc <johnc at aktivix.org> wrote:

h grand, a use for a Ras-pi!! But will it do g729 tho??! ;-P

No but seriously, a free landline num is grand, we can host it on our PBX
or wherever is most suitable, with regards a VoiP ATA, our old Voyager 220s
no longer work too well with latest Asterisk, so we'll need another, we can
also get our hands on one if needs be..

*http://www.bristolwireless.net/* <http://www.bristolwireless.net/>*  | **0117
325 0067 |  **sip:info at bristolwireless.net*
*Bristol Wireless**