[HacktionLab] Cutlery/plates/mugs

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Fri May 31 13:27:35 UTC 2013

Hi

We have been trying to get enough of the above for everyone but only
managed to get about 50 plates, some cutlery and few mugs so it prob
won't be enough. If you have or know somewhere where to borrow it
contact Mike or myself if you are able to bring them along. We'll need
about 30/40 plates (plastic is poss), cutlery for 50 or so and plenty
of mugs (for about 70/80 people).

If we don't manage to get it we will have to ask every one to bring
their own, which it isn't a big deal but we will have to let everyone
know in time.

Cheers
Llanos