[HacktionLab] Cutlery/plates/mugs

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri May 31 14:19:34 UTC 2013

On 31/05/2013 14:27, llanos wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have been trying to get enough of the above for everyone but only
> managed to get about 50 plates, some cutlery and few mugs so it prob
> won't be enough. If you have or know somewhere where to borrow it
> contact Mike or myself if you are able to bring them along. We'll need
> about 30/40 plates (plastic is poss), cutlery for 50 or so and plenty
> of mugs (for about 70/80 people).
We have 80 plates.  Charlie and I can check the rest of the cutlery
situation and let everyone know.

It's cups we're short on, so may be better if everyone bring their own.

I'd rather not have an extra sketch to pick up a portion of the
crock/cutlery from another location if poss.  Also it's not good if this
stuff comes from more than one places as it can get mixed up and go back
to the wrong place.

Anyway, we'll check Mon/Tues and let y'all know...