[HacktionLab] How best to organise categories on FLOSS Manuals

Mick Clearerchannel mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Aug 12 12:09:32 UTC 2014

On 27/07/14 17:09, Mick FM wrote:
> If you fancy helping me out coming up with names and restructuring
>  I'm going to use this document to do it.
>
> http://piratepad.net/DYUQT3iDX1

Hi there,

I'd like to thank those that have jumped in to work on the above doc which is
coming up with one line descriptions of the manuals on the FLOSS manuals site and linked
keywords.

There are a few sections that could really use a little help. So please
do help if you can.

Audio software needs some love -
Internet and Office sections too -

Also please do keep leaving comments on the pad as they are very useful.

here's that link again -
http://piratepad.net/DYUQT3iDX1

nice one
Mick