[HacktionLab] Bristol Indymedia to close following police raid - Bristol Post article

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Sun Aug 31 22:57:54 UTC 2014

Hi

I don't believe this list is an appropriate place to discuss specific
security matters about individual activist oriented sites, including
ones into which where there seems to be reasonable evidence that there
is an ongoing police investigation. I suggest people think at least
twice about what they post in public forums (inc. this list) about
this issue. I am also given to believe that Indymedia sites have their
own forums in which such discussion topics might be welcome.

That said, and based on the linked story, my heart goes out to all
those involved in BIMC.

Cheers