[HacktionLab] Involving indy.im in Zylum/Weaving Our Own Web

Zoe Young zoe at esemplastic.net
Sun Dec 7 17:07:27 UTC 2014

Hi there
Mysteriously bumping into a lot of old London indymedia folk of late, we came to talk about the need for proper archiving of the residue of our adventures and tales.
I've no capacity to organise any such  thing at present but would love to be in touch with anyone who did - or just knew of a good project that was?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone