[HacktionLab] Fwd: ethicalBay.coop "Barn Raising"

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 17:23:58 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	ethicalBay.coop "Barn Raising"
Date: 	Wed, 03 Dec 2014 08:16:44 +0000
From: 	bob at ethicalbay.coop
To: 	hacktionlab-announce-owner at lists.aktivix.org
CC: 	Richard Dillon <richard at ethicalbay.coop>, jackthorp13 at gmail.com,
jack at ethicalbay.coop

Hey Hacktionlab

Who and how do we talk to people in Hacktionlab about helping,
advising, joining  www.ethicalbay.coop - the website describes our
basic proposition - buy the good!  We are workers coop (7 members) and
open to new members who have the skills and passion to build ethicalbay.

Next year we have been thinking about funding and organising a 'barn
raising' event to build and launch a minimal viable product - we have
the (possibly mad idea) that we can/should hack this from the ground
up using agile development and lean start-up methodologies.

Look forward to hearing from you

In cooperation

Bob
07794371160