[HacktionLab] sad news about protag

yossarian yossarian at aktivix.org
Thu Feb 20 10:42:45 UTC 2014

A bunch of us got together in Brixton last night to raise a glass to
him, a very sad occasion. But it was a good time to tell funny stories
about him, and remember his humour, his quietly no-bullshit getting
things done attitude, and his suave manner with any tools - from spatula
and apron to electrical gear to quarter-inch jack.

Mick, please let us know about the wake, we'd like to send some flowers up,

Yossarian