[HacktionLab] Funeral details

theinnercityhippy at riseup.net theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Sun Feb 23 23:02:30 UTC 2014

Hi all

Apologies for slow response but this has been a difficult email to write.

Wanted to pass on details for Protags funeral. I know that everyone is
geographically scattered but if any of you would like to come you and are
available then you would be most welcome. Also, if anyone wanted to come
and needs accommodation sorting then message me off list and I will do my
best to sort it out. The best email address to get me on at the moment is
jim at losingthethread.co.uk as this is my work email and comes straight to
my phone.

The funeral is being held on Friday 28th February, 1.30pm, at Thornton
Cemetery. That's just west of Bradford on Thornton Road, aka the B6145. If
you can make it, please wear stout shoes and plenty of clothes as we will
be using the woodland burial area and spending all the time either outside
or in a tent.

The 607 bus from the city centre (Broadway or Sunbridge Road) runs every
ten minutes and stops right by the cemetery. The Sunbridge Road stop is
just around the corner from the 1in12 Club, where food, drinks and
reminiscences will be shared afterwards.

Solidarity

Jim Dog