[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2014: a new location? (Ben Green/

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu Jan 9 10:04:37 UTC 2014

On 09/01/14 07:34, Mike Harris wrote:
> In short, if your suggestion above means that our production team (so to
> speak) gets split between doing the one that is at Highbury Farm and the
> one that isn't, or if the end result is that we have to do two events,
> then I really don't believe from where I'm sat that we have the
> resources to do that.
No I wasn't really suggesting that. Just inviting people to get involved
to do similar stuff.

    I guess we ought to look at having a HacktionLab gathering then?

Yes and if that is the main focus maybe it should take account of where
most of the people likely to do the production have to travel from. Or
somewhere central? There was that good location in Brum that has been
talked about.

nice one
mick