[HacktionLab] FW: [US-EU-TTIP] TTiP whistleblower, support encryption

Michael Reinsborough m.reinsborough at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 22:05:01 UTC 2014

This is from an NGO list fighting the current Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) between the US and the EU.  The TTIP is a "free trade" agreement for trade liberalisation and shredding of regulatory requirements on big corporations.  The text of the document is currently being kept secret but leaks are expected