[HacktionLab] Fwd: The Luddites: An event and some help

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 10:44:55 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Please have a read of the email from Dave from the Luddites below.  If
you remember he came to BarnCamp last year and gave an insightful
workshop on Luddism.

There's two parts to it:

1) What if anything would we be willing and able to do at his event in
Sheffield?  He hasn't made any specific suggestion or request.  So
perhaps some workshops/talks around the TTFA/Prism stuff and also
perhaps impact of social media etc....?

Let's discuss this on the list.

2) He's looking for someone to help with developing a sign up page for
his event.  Anyone got a bit of time and the skills to be able to help
him?

He says do get in touch with him directly if you're able and willing to
help.