[HacktionLab] this is mental

Gareth Coleman gareth at sublime.org
Fri Jul 11 08:34:34 UTC 2014

No, it's ok, I've written to the nice Mr Blunkett so I'm sure he will take
his constituency views forward.

It seems mad to me that they still think it's important to pretend its all
nice and legal and governed when we all know that GCHQ is a law unto itself
and will only be limited by funding and technical constraints.

I mean, if they've been happily ignoring the law for years why does it
matter what the laws say? Surely just to reassure middle england?