[HacktionLab] hacktionlab this summer

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:07:15 UTC 2014

Hi Mick,

Good to hear this is on the table again.

I'd like to tentatively put forward Bradford as a destination. With the
1in12 Club (previous history of hacktionlab-like events, some tech laying
around waiting to be used, bot accessible building though) and the Bradford
Resource Centre (larger, accessible) being potential venues.

I'd have to run it past both building groups for use as a venue (which I
don't see being a problem) but crash space in-situ is, as often in a city
contentious which fire reg etc., less likely. But I'm sure we could with
nearby friendly houses (including the Hive Housing Coop where I live).

Cheers,
Lukas