[HacktionLab] Memory consumption of Linux desktop

Mick Clearerchannel mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Nov 28 19:54:43 UTC 2014

Hi Benjamin,

I'm disappointed that you are reaching out to hacktionlab, n23, aktivix
now at the end of the development of the project rather than at the
beginning. I'm sorry if I missed that process.

Our understanding is that you have developed a new piece of code as a
tool for activist communication with funding from Rowntree.
http://peacenews.info/node/7764/editorial-what-zylum

We really didn't want to criticise the approach and outputs of your
project with out knowing more about it so can you let us know more info
so we can get started on doing that.
:)
I imagine you can guess at what we were saying.

nice one
Mick