[HacktionLab] Open Source design

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Fri Oct 10 11:48:14 UTC 2014

Hi Hacktionlabbers,

Richard from Seeds for Change just came to have a chat about whether we
knew any open source designers; I thought that there may be some lurking
on this list.

If so he'd be interested to chat to you, mail him direct on :

richard at seedsforchange.org.uk

Charlie Harvey
IT Director
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK