[HacktionLab] Please can you sign up to BarnCamp if you're coming & Transformap

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Thu Apr 23 10:31:56 UTC 2015

Hi All

> So far, two of us (who are currently in the organising committee) have
> signed up.

Well on the upside that should be a breeze to organise :)

> If you are going to come, please do sign up as soon as you can.

Done.

I was just having a look at the planned Open Street Map workshop:
https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2015_ideas_scratchpad

I'm keen to talk about Transformap; TransforMap works towards an
online-platform for you to visualize the myriads of alternatives to
the dominant economic thinking on a single mapping system (Based on
OSM).
http://discourse.transformap.co/t/transformap-a-short-description/289

As it's closely related to the OSM one I'm wondering if they
could/should be combined?

Thanks

Sam

This