[HacktionLab] VCR

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Thu Dec 10 10:46:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

Oh, crap. I bet it was my flip cam.

Either that or someone has taken the geekery to the next level!

I'll pay to get it posted down if she can forward bank deets to me.

Cheers,

On 09/12/15 23:24, johnc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to a family illness and a crazy work schedule sadly Beth and I
> weren't able to make the last meet up.
>
> Sal from the B&B has contacted me to inform me of a video recorder left
> behind (WTF ?!)
>
> I'm rather hoping it's not wired to a pound of semtex ;-) anyway if you
> know anything about the mystery VCR please let me know.
>
> X,
> John

Charlie Harvey
IT Director
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK