[HacktionLab] COIN after a wordpress tech to help recover an hacked site

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Tue Feb 17 14:18:29 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Don't know if this is the sort of thing folk on the list might have
capacity for. My pal Jamie is director of COIN (Climate and Outreach
Network).

They recently had their website http://talkingclimate.org/ get hacked.
They're after a web dev to help them sort out the mess and, I assume,
secure their site.

If you have skills/time to help then it'd be best to get in touch with
Jamie direct rather than the list:
jamie.clarke at climateoutreach.org.uk

Charlie Harvey
IT Director
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK