[HacktionLab] phone coop

nmd at riseup.net nmd at riseup.net
Mon Jan 26 07:54:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

This sounds like a good idea to me. I know at least a couple of people
who are
phone coop members and would be happy to support something going to AGM.
Thought offering some kind of privacy aware / open source email service
- and
maybe cloud services - would be a good start (guess they could have an
email
service that supports LEAP).

Anyone else know anyone who uses the phone coop?

Cheers,
Nick