[HacktionLab] phone coop

mark mark at aktivix.org
Tue Jan 27 13:12:04 UTC 2015

Thanks Nick,

The deadline for submitting a motion is this Friday. I've had very
little feedback from people and groups who I had hoped would want to
get involved, so unless that changes within the next 2 days, I won't
be doing it.

I did have a discussion with the CEO who had some concerns about
unintended effects of the draft motion. For the most part I think his
concerns were misplaced, however he invited me to communicate with the
board (first) rather than the whole membership, and I plan to take him
up on that.

I'm still hoping to attend the AGM to do a bit more sussing out what's
what. If anyone wants to meet in Brum on Feb 21st let me know.

Mark

nmd at riseup.net: