[HacktionLab] Project Honeypot /TOR / GreenNet /Zylum

nmd at riseup.net nmd at riseup.net
Mon Jan 26 07:52:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

To what extent is the Zylum project open source? I couldn't see much
mention
of free software on the website - if it is, should be making users aware
of
this (to promote free software and the important of this, as well as to
promote Zylum) - and if not, I guess why not?

Sounds like an interesting project!
Nick