[HacktionLab] Announcing BarnCamp 2015 - June 19, 20, 21 - Help needed

yossarian yossarian at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 25 12:48:17 UTC 2015

Sounds great, thanks for taking this on, Mike and Charlie. For anyone
with a few days off just before the camp, the Citizenship & Surveillance
conference will be happening in Cardiff starting on 18 June:

http://blogs.cardiff.ac.uk/dcssproject/conference/

Back to the camping: maybe I'll rebuild the now-ancient registration
system in Scala, just for fun. I've been hankering after some projects,
somebody put me to work doing something constructive or I'll end up
partying myself to death.

See you all at the camp, and hopefully some of you at the conference,

Yoss