[HacktionLab] Fwd: Re: 4th and 6th of December

johnc johnc at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 5 17:33:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

Happy days :-)

I haggled the Hebden Bridge hostel down to £400, (I can chip a little
more into the kitty to make up the remaining difference in cost between
the two venues).

We have 5 bedrooms with 10 beds for that. We have an option  for a
further 3 bedrooms for £50 more if loads more people want to come.

We have the venue from 5PM Friday to 2PM Sunday.

Cheers,
John

The hostel is a couple of minutes walk from the centre of Hebden Bridge
rather than the 3.8 mile trek the other place was.