[HacktionLab] Final Details of Hebden Bridge HacktionLab - 4th to 6th December

Gareth Babb hick.l.hacktionlab at gink.org
Tue Nov 17 00:03:30 UTC 2015

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015, Mike Harris wrote:

> Hebble End Mill, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 6HJ:
>
> http://www.bridgerectifier.org.uk
> http://alternativetechnology.org.uk

The ATC is no longer at Hebble End ...

> And Saturday night the plan is to go to the Blue Pig Working Mens' Club
> (where it is £2.10/pint):
>
> WARNING THIS NEXT LINK IS TO FACEBOOK.  CLICK WITH YOUR PERIL.  (sorry
> it was the only link I could find):
>
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blue-Pig-Midgeholes-Working-Mens-Club/180592355340276

As a Blue Pig (Midgehole Workingmen's Club) represenitive (I'm Membership
Sec + beer orderer + occassional dogs body), I am not aware of an "event"
having being discussed for this date - the place is a private members club
entirely run by volunteers, so whilst it's not impossible, as there is no
quiz on this date the Club is *unlikely* to be normally open.

I will actually be working until 8pm at the Fox and Goose on this
particular saturday - so it's also unlikley I will be in the mood for
opening the Pig. Probably, maybe.

Someone will have to talk to me or someone if they want this to happen.
The Pig is a very sort-of unique place, but needs to be organised.

The Blue Pig does not, on purpose, have a "website" - you will notice no A
(or AAAA) record whatsoever for (www\.|)bluepig\.org\.uk - we don't really
like publicity.

The Facebook location page is an anomaly.

I don't know if everything is covered, but I can help out with
cat5/switches/blah if required for the weekend etc.

p.s. lists.asktivix.org in your/the lists reply-to doesn't exist: