[HacktionLab] Final Details of Hebden Bridge HacktionLab - 4th to 6th December

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 19:53:27 UTC 2015

Hi Gareth,

Yeah, I thought it was wrong (the ATC) bit, but the Hackspace IS there
and that's where we're going.  ATC need to update their web site methinks.

Oh, didn't know about the Blue Pig.  The guy I'm in contact with from
the Hackspace suggested it, and I just emailed as it sounded good, but
haven't arranged anything myself and don't know anything about it (being
a Southerner I don't know the sketch up there, never been there, so
looking forward to it).  Anyway, if it's not suitable/available/whatever
we can head somewhere else for a drink I'm sure.

You coming?  Hope to see you all there.

Mike.

El 17/11/2015 a les 00:03, Gareth Babb ha escrit: