[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2015 write-up

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 08:11:46 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I've finally got a write-up about BarnCamp 2015 that I've been working
on for a while up on-line at
http://mbharris.co.uk/articles/barncamp-a-diy-skillsharing-event/

It's something that people have asked me for over the years and I hope
it is useful.  It's very personal and from my perspective and therefore
isn't necessarily objective.

It could be read in conjunction with

https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_at_Highbury_Farm_-_Set-up

and

https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/How_to_host_a_HacktionLab

I'd welcome your comments, changes and additions, especially from the
Welcome Desk, Facilitation and Programming crew to find out how it
worked for you, but also from anyone else.  On or off list is fine, but
probably off list is less noisy for everyone.

Also, if anyone's got any more photos that would be appropriate to go
with it, please send them over.

Thanks,

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
w: http://xtreamlab.net