[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2015 write-up

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Tue Sep 22 06:53:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Nice one, this is super useful, bookmarked and socialmedia-ed.

Cheers,

--
Charlie Harvey
IT Director

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK