[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 15:43:00 UTC 2016

Hi Hacktionlabbers,

After speaking to a few of you there seems to be quite a lot of
enthusiasm for doing BarnCamp next year.  I’ve contacted Sam and she’s
up for the catering and we’re in touch with Highbury Farm too.

The proposed dates then are Wednesday 7th till Monday 12th June, with
the event proper taking place on the Friday through to the Sunday.
Those dates are good with Sam, I think good with the Farm.  The next
weekend would take the end very close to Glastonbury and I always feel
it’s good to have a bit of space between the two.

Who’s up for it then?

What ideas do you have?

http://mbharris.co.uk
http://xtreamlab.net