[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Sat Aug 20 16:23:21 UTC 2016

Hi Mike

Great stuff. I'm in..

Two projects I'm interested in at the moment are:

https://outernet.is/
I'll have a Lantern we can have a play with, and maybe we could play
around with a satellite dish and try and receive the higher bandwidth
Lighthouse signal on a Pi?

We're also working on
www.thethingsnetwork.org network which is a low bandwidth FOSS IOT
network, so may have a gateway/ some solar nodes to play with.

It's all about the low bandwidth for me at the moment.

Thanks

Sam