[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Sun Aug 21 10:17:48 UTC 2016

Great stuff Sam,

And two very interesting projects.  Feels kind of like the buzz of wireless networks when they first emerged back in the beginning of the 2000s.

I’ve an Avonline satellite dish, and modem, which I’d be happy to part with, if it’s of any use to you?

Anyone fancy doing the work on a page for BC2017 on the HL wiki announcing it and putting up ideas for workshops and talks, etc?

Oh, and currently the BC web site itself is b0rked, but hopefully Charlie can wave some Ruby wisdom over it and get it back up soon.  Am thinking that perhaps we should open the registration much earlier this time (normally March) to see if that makes a difference to cash flow.

w. http://xtreamlab.net
w. http://mbharris.co.uk
m. 07811 671 893

From: sam at bristolwireless.net